Stake $STARS, earn $N2H4
In the Fusion Vault, you can earn Hydrazine by staking $STARS in Vault Boxes. At the top of the page, you'll see some community-wide stats.
TOTAL STARS STAKED: All the $STARS staked by all the users.
You can create as many Vault Boxes as you like, each containing any number of $STARS tokens, but to be able to participate in whitelist sales, you will have to stake at least 1000 STARS across all vaults.
Each Vault Box generates $N2H4 constantly, and you can claim $N2H4 from each at any time without otherwise affecting your stake.
When you destroy a Vault Box by unstaking, any $N2H4 in the Box will be automatically claimed along with your $STARS.
When you first enter the Fusion Vault, you’ll see the option to CREATE VAULT ACCOUNT, which is required to make Vault Boxes. This is a necessary one-time step per wallet. Click here and approve the transaction.
This is how the Fusion Vault page looks the first time.
- 1.Click Create new fusion box. You'll see a window where you can input an amount of $STARS to stake, and choose to stake with or without locking.
- 3.Choose your staking method, click CONFIRM, and complete the transaction.
- 1.When you view an existing Box in the Fusion Vault, you'll see four pieces of information:
- Vault BOX ID number
- Staked $STARS
- $N2H4 available to claim
- Lock type
- Unlock date
- Created at date
- 2.On the 180 and 360 day vaults you will also see
- $STARS rewards
- $STARS APR
- 3.Click CLAIM to retrieve any $N2H4 generated so far. You can do this as often as you like without destroying the Vault Box.
- 4.Click ENTER VAULT for the option to destroy this Box and claim your $STARS.
- 1.If your box is LOCKED, you can see the unlock date and time
- 1.Click FORCE UNSTAKE AND CLAIM for the option to destroy this Vault Box.
- 2.When you click FORCE UNSTAKE AND CLAIM, you'll first be prompted to confirm your choice. This prompt will also tell you how many $STARS you'll lose by unlocking early.
- 2.If your box is UNLOCKED, you can unlock early to claim your $STARS at any time. Click UNSTAKE AND CLAIM to return remaining $STARS and accrued Hydrazine to your account, after which the vault will be destroyed
- 1.Stake without locking: $STARS constantly decay*, but you can unstake at any time.
- 2.Lock for 90, 180 or 360 days: $STARS will not decay, but if you unstake before the locked time is over, you'll pay a penalty.
The 3 states of $STARS
If you create a Vault Box and choose unlocked on the slider, the $STARS in this Box will decay at a rate of approximately 0.77% per day. You can destroy this Vault Box at any time, without penalty, to reclaim your $STARS along with any accrued $N2H4. Below is the exact decay formula.
$STARS exponential decay formula
Simply put: Staked $STARS have a half-life of 90 days. That is, if you stake $STARS in a Vault Box without locking, after 90 days this Box will have half the original amount remaining.
If you create a Vault Box and choose 90, 180 or 360 days on the slider, your $STARS will be locked here for that amount of time but will NOT decay. If you wish to unlock early, you can pay a penalty to FORCE UNLOCK your Vault Box, destroy it and reclaim your $STARS. The penalty is half of what you would have lost if you had staked without locking for 90, 180 or 360 days, prorated by how much time has already passed.
That's a bit of a mouthful, but this handy calculator can help you get a sense of how decay and unlocking penalties work (if you don't want to fight other users to input your own number of $STARS, make a copy of the sheet).
When you're ready to check out the Sales page, click the fourth button on the navigation bar at the left of the screen.
This is how the StarLaunch Sales page looks, with 2 upcoming sales.